Under section 242 of the MHA 2014 the person in charge of the Authorised Hospital must report the provision of Urgent Non-Psychiatric treatment to the Chief Psychiatrist through submission of the approved form – Form 9B (private) or Form 9B (public).
The form must contain the following information:
- The name of the person provided with the treatment;
- The name and qualification of the practitioner who provided the treatment;
- The names of any other people involved in providing the treatment;
- The date, time and place the treatment was provided;
- Particulars of the circumstances in which the treatment was provided;
- Particulars of the treatment provided.