The site has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
- people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
- those with slower internet connections
- rural and regional users
- those with hand held devices and mobile phones.
The accessibility features available on this site include:
- instructions for resizing text
- instructions for printing pages
- a list of software plug-ins users may require to view the content
- information about compatibility between pre-2003 Microsoft Office releases and newer Microsoft Office releases
You can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the ‘Text Size’ buttons that appear on the upper right area of each page.
Printing a webpage
All pages on this website can be printed by going to File > Print… in your web browser or holding Ctrl+P.
The following is a list of software that you may need to read the documents and files on this website:
- PDF Documents
Adobe PDF Reader
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer for Windows
OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Window
- Microsoft Excel Documents
Microsoft Excel Viewer for Windows
OpenOffice for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows