Under section 204 of the MHA 2014 the medical practitioner who provided Emergency Psychiatric Treatment must provide the Chief Psychiatrist with a copy of an approved form – Form 9A (private) or Form 9A (public).
The following information must be provided:
- The name of the person provided with the treatment;
- The name and qualification of the practitioner who provided the treatment;
- The names of any other people involved in providing the treatment;
- The date, time and place the treatment was provided;
- Particulars of the circumstances in which the treatment was provided;
- Particulars of the treatment provided.